Are you looking for a web-based recruitment management system that can handle all recruitment functions (from raising a request-to-hire till the successful candidate is onboarded into the job) efficiently and effectively? Well, HR-One Recruitment module will help you in making recruitment faster and more effective with reduced costs and impact of employee turnover. This module helps in making the hiring process transparent, quicker, and paperless. You can tailor dashboards as per your needs and make them more flexible, robust, responsive, and user-friendly.
Features and Benefits
- Raise a request to recruit: This module gives you the flexibility of raising a request to hire a new candidate. It allows you to track the progress of the requisition. There is a pre-defined workflow that helps you in assigning the recruiters to fill the gap of hiring a right candidate for the right positions.
- Get resumes from different sources: An open job position can be filled either internally or externally. HR-One enables you to get repository of resumes internally from sources like internal references, intranet based job portals, etc. On the other hand, you can also hire employees from outside. The examples of external sources are job portals, social media websites, and consultant portals.
- Provide interview feedback: No feedback after an interview is catastrophic to the hiring process. HR-One provides you a feature in the recruitment workflow that helps you to share the interview feedback with all the relevant stakeholders simultaneously. You can also store and maintain the feedback of all candidates for future reference.
- The recruitment module automates and centralizes all applicant information with a user-friendly and searchable platform.
- This module makes the entire recruitment process transparent and paperless.
- The customized dashboards for hiring managers, recruitment managers and recruiters that makes this module extremely simple to use for each user.
If you believe in customization, transparency, storing information at the centralized location, then you should opt HR-One Recruitment module. This module is intuitive and provides the recruitment status to all the relevant stakeholders. Therefore, do not think twice and just go for it!